There are tons of places to visit in this world and there are many choices before us. Some places offer business opportunities and others offer a peaceful place to play and relax. One big issue today is: where is it safe to live, work, play, or raise a family?
5 Reasons to Consider the Dominican Republic
1. The Dominican Republic is the most visited tourist destination in the Caribbean. Its tropical climate, white sand beaches, diverse mountainous landscape, and colonial history attracts visitors from around the world .
2. There are direct flights to and from many international cities around the world . Within the Dominican Republic, there are five airports strategically placed for convenient travel.
3. The country is rich with varied lifestyles and topographies and property rights are secure with insurable title.
4. There are continuous infrastructure improvements, but costs of ownership and property taxes continue to be low.
5. There are excellent buying opportunities because of cyclical movements. In some areas prices have been reduced to near or below original construction costs.
So, is it a good time to reconsider the Dominican Republic? Is it time to see opportunities currently available? Many popular resort areas are offering vacation specials that may be of interest. There are also great buying opportunities if you know what to look for. If you would like to learn more about vacation rental specials or learn more about real estate being sold at a discount, please click on the link below or browse through our current properties being offered for sale at a reduced value.